Re: ENDLESS SPAM FROM STINKO Colophon Books

Hello:

You will learn lots here. I've seen more good information flying around here
than I can deal with at the moment. Don't let this one barrage of ALL-CAPS
scare you away. First one I've seen--I've been on the receiving end of the list
for about four months now...

Enjoy.

Cal Smith