Re: ENDLESS SPAM FROM STINKO Colophon Books

It appears that QuillQueen may have need of an exorcist. She is possessed!

tfsmolen

-----Original Message-----
From: Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.philobiblon.com
[mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU]On Behalf Of Quill Queen
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2001 5:23 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: ENDLESS SPAM FROM STINKO Colophon Books

PLEASE UNS*B ME. YOU'VE MADE IT CLEAR THAT THE MAIN PURPOSE OF THIS LIST IS
TO READ SPAM ADS FROM COLOPHON BOOKS. SO GET ME OFF IT.

AND TO THE NASTY SARCASTIC JERKS WHO BELCHED THAT I SHOULD LEARN TO USE
THE  DELETE KEY, I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO DO THAT SINCE PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BE
SPAMMING LISTS WITH ALL THEIR ADS. BUT NO MATTER; AS YOU SAY, THIS LIST'S
MAIN PURPOSE IS TO READ SPAM FROM COLOPHON BOOKS. HEY, I'D BETTER NOTIFY
OTHER LISTS THAT YOU FOLKS LOVE SPAM HERE. THE OTHER SPAMMERS WILL BE GLAD
TO JOIN COLOPHON AND KEEP SPAMMING YOU.

I WONDER HOW MANY EXPERIENCED BOOKBINDERS YOU'VE LOST BECAUSE THEY WERE
ALSO SICK OF YOUR SPAM

                            UNSUB Book_Arts-L
                           ALL COMMANDS GO TO:
                        LISTSERV@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU