Re: ENDLESS SPAM FROM STINKO Colophon Books

Definition of SPAM:
The mass electronic distribution of unsolicited email to individual
email accounts, email lists, Usenet groups advertising, promoting or
performing any of the following actions:
a) The forwarding of email (chain letters)
b) The advertising or promotion of pornographic web sites
c) Advertising or promoting unsolicited web sites
d) The harassment of individuals or groups
e) The forgery of email headers of your email
f) The promotion of unsolicited business activities.

and last but not least, the Spam Club:
see - http://www.pythonline.com/spamclub/