Re: ENDLESS SPAM FROM STINKO Colophon Books

Thnak you Cal. I'm not going anywhere. I've got the words and the
papers and the binding tools and the books to tell me how to do it
all over my studio, and I'm determined to create small books of my
own writings and illustrations. I will not be deterred from this goal
by a ridiculous post like that.

Erz