From: Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.philobiblon.com
[mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU]On Behalf Of Richard Minsky
Sent: July 26, 2001 10:19 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: Spam

I find it peculiar that Christine denies making the original posting,
welcome as it is.
Perhaps it was Robert. But unless someone out there knows the true identity
of QuillQueen,
I don't know why it is being called "she." Perhaps the comment about QQ
being a regular
flamer might be true in its double entendre.

This list instructions state in red type "You must insert your actual name
where it says
yourfirstname yourlastname." I find posts from those hiding behind aliases
annoying,
particularly when they fail to reveal their identity within the text of the
post.

Perhaps Peter could consider enforcing the "real name" rule and delete the
alias crowd
entirely. Aside from Paul (and sometimes me), there are very few people out
there with the
courage to post blatantly obnoxious rants when you know who they are.

--

 Richard
 http://www.minsky.com

                            UNSUB Book_Arts-L