album ideas

I have a dilemma to resolve and I am wondering if someone might have input.

I have been asked to make a album to house photos.  None of my present
handmade album formats are suitable as the client wishes to use magnetic
pages.  Being unsuccessful in changing her mind about the pages, I am
now at a loss, as the obvious answer seems to be to follow her desire to
use a three ring binder.  Never having taken one apart to attempt
covering, I am wondering if that will work,   Or is there  a source for
the three ring clamp for which I can design a cover. Or a binding
altogether differnet that would work.

Ordinarily I would pass on this altogether, but this is a dear older
lady and I would like to help her out.
Help!
And thanks!
FH