Re: album ideas

It is extremely easy to do what you are talking about.  Buy a ring binder in
the size you want to use and remove the ring part.  You will probably have to
use a drill to get the metal fasteners out of the spine.  Assemble the cover
and spine and cover them, then attach the ring part with new rivets.  (That
may not be the correct term for the metal piece - I'm having a senior moment
here!)

Sally