FS: TYPOGRAPHICAL COMMONPLACE BOOK: Copy #1 of only 18 Signed by Monroe Wheeler

>From our list of New Arrivals for July.  See the entire contents of the
list and use our powerful search engine at  http://www.erols.com/agvent

[WHEELER,  Monroe].  A  TYPOGRAPHICAL COMMONPLACE  BOOK.  New York:
Harrison  of Paris 1932. Designed by Monroe Wheeler and printed  French
fold by Ducros and Colas in Paris. Of a total edition  of  628 copies,
this is copy I of XVIII  printed  on Imperial  Iridescent Japan  vellum
and  SIGNED  by  Wheeler. Rebound  by  G.  Huser of Pari in half  black
sealskin  with sealskin  corners,  title stamped in blind on the spine,
and blue paper  boards  to match the paper of the  slipcase.  43, [2]
pages  with  each  page  set   in  a  different  typeface including the
index.  This copy with the  issue  point corrected in both  type and
hand.  Perhaps the most interesting and attractive book of the press,
this copy being the  first of the smallest limitation available to  the
public.  Fine  copy housed in a custom later board  slipcase. $1250.00

--
All books subject to prior sale. Cash with order; institutions may be
billed. Postage additional: $6.00 for the first book, $3.00 each
thereafter. Overseas postage billed at approximate cost. Pennsylvania
residents must add 6% sales tax. Mastercard, Visa, American Express and
Discover accepted. Books may be returned within 10 days of receipt for
any reason provided they are in the same condition as sent and prior
notice is given. Please insure returns for their full value. We carry a
diverse stock with major specialties including Modern and 19th Century
Literary First Editions, Autographed Books, and Limited Editions Club
books. We are proud to be members of the Antiquarian Booksellers
Association of America (ABAA) and the International League of
Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB), as well as the International Autograph
Dealers Alliance (IADA) and the Universal Autograph Collectors Club
(UACC). Please feel free to contact us with any wants or offerings.
Thank you.

CHARLES AGVENT
291 Linden Road
Mertztown, PA 19539-8750