Leather

Hello all,

I need to match a Leather for a client,
it is cowhide, but not a top grain I would guess, the samples he showed me
have a wide range of color including stifles, that is a darker tone of the
same colour is dropped in fine spots over the hide. All the samples are even
split in the 1 ounce range and a bit stretchy.

Could someone point me towards a supplier?

Thanks to all,

charles@custombindery.com