From: Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.philobiblon.com
[mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU]On Behalf Of Peter D. Verheyen
Sent: July 26, 2001 5:34 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: embarrasingly simple question

My guess is it's too thick, and your paper too heavy. You may want to stick
it in a press, but if your paper has a lot of texture to it, that may get
flattened. The tie closure sounds like a nice idea in any case. What speaks
against it.

p.

>I don't want to make a big deal out of this, after all it is only an
attempt
>to use up all the "scraps", but there has to be a simple binding stitch
that
>would accomplish what I need. Or a secret to having the pamphlet-stitched
>book stay closed. Any ideas?

Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>

                            UNSUB Book_Arts-L