Re: embarrasingly simple question

In a message dated 7/26/01 5:31:17 PM, verheyen@PHILOBIBLON.COM writes:

>My guess is it's too thick, and your paper too heavy. You may want to stick
>it in a press, but if your paper has a lot of texture to it, that may get
>flattened. The tie closure sounds like a nice idea in any case. What speaks
>against it.

Peter...I believe both of your guesses are right on. The inside pages are a
good quality linen finish andthe 20 folded pages may be a bit much. I have
put them in my press and that helpd some. Nothing speaks against the ties,
except that I have an idea in my head that would require the booklets to have
a simpler look. I'll admit that some have asked me if I had any of the little
books "for men".  Hmmmm

Pat