book arts in austin, tx

Hello,
I am moving back to Austin from San Francisco later this fall, and I would
love to know more about the book arts scene there; specifically, I am
looking for a letterpress and/or a workshop space available for use (rental
or otherwise). Any information is appreciated.

(Thanks to Olivia for her earlier posting about the Austin Book Workers and
the annual Book Arts Fair.)

Thanks to all,
Amy

--