Re: Miniature Bookbinding Books

>Forgive my ignorance, but could you possibly tell me where to find the
>Miniature Books e-mail list?  That's something I'm interested in and I
>couldn't find a link online.

Go to www.online.com and search for a list called miniaturebooks
(no space). That will give you instructions for joining.

Cheers

Tim

Tim Sheppard                    tim@lilliput-p.win-uk.net
Lilliput Press   -   Publisher of fine books in miniature
England                         http://www.lilliput.co.uk
                      The Storytelling FAQ is hosted here