Leather restoration products

Our in-house Library bindery is about to start processing the
special collection. We have amassed a variety of leather
restoration chemicals (Anhydrous Lanolin, Cellugel, Crowne,
Fredelka, etc...) I was wondering if I could get a consumer report
from those of you out there who have worked with these materials