Re: Leather restoration products

Could I ask what you mean by "processing the special collection"

Eliza Gilligan

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Leary [mailto:mleary@TIU.EDU]
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2001 11:01 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Leather restoration products

Our in-house Library bindery is about to start processing the
special collection. We have amassed a variety of leather
restoration chemicals (Anhydrous Lanolin, Cellugel, Crowne,
Fredelka, etc...) I was wondering if I could get a consumer report
from those of you out there who have worked with these materials

                            UNSUB Book_Arts-L
                           ALL COMMANDS GO TO:
                        LISTSERV@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU