From: Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.philobiblon.com
[mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU]On Behalf Of rose.davidson
Sent: July 27, 2001 11:08 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Wholesalers of Handmade Paper

Anyone know of wholesalers of handmade papers? I am particularly
interested in the Thai florales. I have suppliers for Japanese and
Nepalese papers already. I appreciate this list. I am often able to
answer questions for my clients  based on what I have learned here.

Rose Davidson
The PaperWorks Gallery
Victoria, BC

                            UNSUB Book_Arts-L