Re: Colophon Books

I would think that learning of sources for supplies and instructional
materials would be directly related to bookbinding and the book arts and
preservation.  I realize that one does reach a level of expertise where these
things become incidental because of long years of experience and the
accumulation of one's own favored suppliers. Like many others, I'm still
learning and am far from being expert.  (Really far, believe me!)  Thus, I
welcome information about reliable sources.

Sally Jackson