Re: Colophon Books

I am interested only in fax machines. I don't care
about the prices, availability, sources, styles or
features of fax machines -- just fax machines. I don't
want information about paper jams, legibility,
in-transit distortion, ink cartridges, telephone
services, line installation, toner, memory chips or
anything else -- just fax machines.

I don't even want information about people who know
how to fix a broken fax machine. In my simple-minded
tunnel world, information about shipping fax machines
safely and fixing fax machines is completely
tangential to what I'm all about -- which is fax
machines and nothing else.

Clear Enough, Bubba?

Lynn