Re: Book Arts in Pittsburgh,

Ofcourse !!!     PBAC - Pittsburgh Book Arts Collective - is a 2 year old
organization here in pgh. For more info or to join you can contact
Barbara Broff Goldman (me)
or LHoy@bc.pitt.edu or  dlrusonis@worldnet.att.net  or  nickinpa@home.com
we have general meeting every other month, usually with a small workshop
first. We run workshops with members teaching and we import outside artists
once or twice a year to teach a workshop in phg. we occasionally have shows
or enter shows as a group and occasionally have group projects.
Besides PBAC (which is the only bookarts GROUP in pgh) there are book classes
held at the Pittsburgh Center for the Arts and at The Society for
Contemporary Crafts.
What haven't I told you?