Emergency in Southern California

We need to save a course at California State University Fullerton which has
been ongoing for several years, thanks to Darryl Curran, who used to teach
it. Now, we need someone to teach letterpress at that school one day a week,
usually Thursday from 1 - 7 p.m.  Kathryn Ng who was to have taught this
course this fall has taken another full-time position and cannot do it.  If
anyone in Southern California knows letterpress and can teach it once a
week, please contact asap:

            Larry Johnson, Chairman of the Art Department
            or they could talk to his secretary, Karen Bell
714-278-7746

This is a wonderful opportunity, since the calibre of student at Fullerton
is quite high and motivated.

Judith