Double sided ink jet paper

Great White, until recently, made an excellent paper which could be
printed equally well on both sides of the paper. It was coated and had a
lustrous sheen. I was able to use it in making small booklets.
Unfortunately, they no longer make the paper with that surface and the
image quality seems less crisp. (They make it with a more matte surface).The
paper is called "Image and Photo Paper - Matte Finish". I believe the
company is owned by Hammermill and they make some fine printing papers.
Does anyone know of a similar paper that can deliver high image resolution
on both sides? If so,please let me know offline, or on, if you think this
information would have wider interest. And, let me know where it might be
purchased.
Norman Sasowsky

Visit my updated site (Portraits, 2000's) and Bookmark the new address:
http://seurat.art.udel.edu/Art/Faculty/Norsky/norskyHP.htm
Norman Sasowsky - Five Decades of Paintings and Artist's Books