Re: Double sided ink jet paper

LUMIJET makes a double sided photo quality paper that I've had success with.
Only comes in 8-1/2 x 11 size tho.  It woukd be so much better if you could
buy 8-1/2 x 14.  Oh well.

I purchased mine at Samy's Camera in Santa Barbara.  I woukd imagine any
photo retailer of any size would stock it.  It is pricey but gives a very
nice quality image for small books.  I'm hooked on it.

Joyce Resnik