Brass Finishing Tools

Dear Bill, Charles and list members.

A few months ago, we introduced a 'Bargain Basement' section to our web
site.  On this page, you will find the items we currently have on special
offer.  At the moment, we have a selection of full and part sets of handle
letters and brass type.

Please feel free to have a browse at http://www.hewit.com/basement.htm

best wishes,

David