Re: Double sided ink jet paper

Hmmm. seems that my favorite 2-sided inkjet paper (Sharprint) is no longer in
the Office Depot catalog.  However, they are now carrying Kodak Premium
Inkjet paper (cat 209-955-257) that has a matte coated finish on both sides
for 2-sided printing. If it is anything close to the other Koday inkjet
papers that I've tried it should be outstanding. Not cheap. It's $15 for 100
pages.

By the way, if anyone else out there has a HP 4000 printer that has developed
code 13 paper jams be sure to check out FixYourOwnPrinter.com  They have a
feed roller rebuild kit for $24.99 that can't be beat. -Took longer to read
the instructions than to install the new rollers- and now my HP4000 is back
to working like it did when new.  The previous rebuild cost me over $500 and
getting a replacement 4100 would be over $2000!

I've also found that the Office Depot rebuilt toner cartridges (4127X) are
good quality and haven't seen a failure yet.

With the cheaper toner and a new less expensive binding (if anyone is
interested let me know) I'm now producing 250-page high-quality hardbound
books for about $8 in materials each.

I've produced a thousand plus books with the Unibind covers but my supplier
(NW Challenges) finally turned me onto these new coverrs that do not have the
steel backing like the Unibind. Using a crimper machine ($100), it is
possible to make near perfect book everytime and they have a fine surface
finish that takes hot-foil stamping work perfectly.  At only $3.50 each in
quantity, they are a bargain compared to the Unibind.

Regards,
DT Fletcher

Books available:
<A HREF="http://dtfletcher.safeshopper.com/1/cat1.htm?730">75 years of  Crosman Airguns </A>- the complete, official history of Crosman Arms
and every Crosman airgun produced from 1923 to 1999.
<A HREF="http://dtfletcher.safeshopper.com/5/cat5.htm?730">The St. Louis & Benjamin Air Rifle Cos.</A> -a complete history of the Benjamin
Air Rifle Co. and every airgun model produced from 1899 - 1999.
<A HREF="http://dtfletcher.safeshopper.com/6/cat6.htm?730">The Crosman Rifle 1923-1950 </A>- The air rifle that started it all and the
company and people who made it.

All DT Fletcher Books and collectables are available at :<A HREF="http://dtfletcher.safeshopper.com/">
http://dtfletcher.safeshopper.com</A>
PayPal, Money Orders, Personal Checks,Visa, MC, Discover accepted.
DT Fletcher
6720 NE Rodney Ave.
Portland, OR 97211
503/289-5837