Washington State Book Arts

Greetings--

I am looking for information on library binding instruction/training in
western Washington.  I work at a small academic library in Tacoma, WA and
need to find local opportunities for learning how to make simple repairs to
library books.  Please let me know if you know of any classes or
instructors in the Seattle/Tacoma area.

Thanks,
Kim King
Collins Library