Canadian Sources of Bulk Injet Paper

Hello,

I am a high school teacher of digital media. I am looking for a good =
Canadian wholesale supplier of injet paper for use with the Epson 1280. =
I'm looking for 8 1/2 x 11 and 11 x 17 matte and glossy for photo =
printing (single and double sided). Perhaps there is a source that gives =
educational discounts. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Murray Bulger
Argyle Senior Secondary
North Vancouver

PS: Any ideas on good source for replacement cartridges for the 1280 =
would also be appreciated.