Re: New to List, Hi from Milton

Greetings, Milton, and welcome to Book Arts! I think you will find quite a
few friends here, since my guess is that there is perhaps a 25-30%
overlapping membership with LetPress (although this list leans somewhat
more to the binding/artist book side of the house.)  Meanwhile, I am
envying your hand press [grin]...

-David
 Five Roses Press

Milton Watkins <milt@PRIMUS.COM.AU> wrote:

I would like to introduce myself, my name is Milton Watkins......