Re: Mid-Life Chrysalis

Great question Ron!

I've long been wanting to ask the same thing and would love to hear the response from the list. I too am looking at a table-top situation (little choice with my NYC apartment...) and have been thinking about the possiblity of starting up a small bindery.

I wonder if people have much sucess selling to local businesses? Certainly no shortage of gift/stationery shops in the city, as well as museum giftshops, which might be a wonderful outlet.

Cheers,
Sarah Thompson
Brooklyn, NY