Re: Courses in South-Eastern Ontario

At 10:32 AM 8/10/2001 -0700, Margaret Lammerts wrote:
>If you check the CBBAG website, there is a list of workshops offered,
>however the Fall/Winter schedule is not available at the time.

Thanks to everyone who's been responding, first of all!

Re the above, the workshops page at the CBBAG site...

         http://www.cbbag.ca/workshp.html

...does list some decent-looking workshops coming up in September,
actually, which would probably work well with my current schedule!

Thanks again!

Ron :)

George W. Bush Quote Of The Day:

"I think anybody who doesn't think I'm smart enough to handle the
job is underestimating." - US News & World Report, April 3, 2000

Psymon Web Bindery -> http://www.psymon.com
Sterling Moon Coffees -> http://www.sterlingmoon.com