Re: Mid-Life Chrysalis

Five years ago I was enrolled in a self-employment assistance program in
which I had to write a formal business plan and market feasability study in
order to qualify for grant money. I hated every minute of doing it and have
been thankful ever since. It's something that I refer back to on a regular
basis and something that artists usually don't take the time to do.

Pat's approach sounds like a smart one - pick one product that you can do
well with the level of binding knowledge and equipment you have (If you want
the big bucks for fine bindings, better be ready to invest years and $$$ in
a proper binding education) and find a reliable outlet for selling them.

Roberta

Pendleton, Oregon
paper@oregontrail.net
http://www.missioncreekpress.com