Re: A techical question.

I am an amateur, however I have found that the glue to board/paper
question depends entirely on the paper and the glue that I am using. I
use PVA, YES glue, wheat paste and Yamato Rice Paste and have
experienced occasional problems with thinner papers such as the
beautiful Thai Marbles and other delicate handmade papers. The glue has
bled through during the pressing leaving dark spots. From my experience
I have learned that in certain cases, depending on the paper, I need to
apply glue to book board where normally I would apply glue to paper. I'm
always learning.