Re: The Booklover's Repair Kit

As I recall, there was a great deal of discussion about this
when it first came out.  Check the archives of the list to
see what was said, but, as I recall, the general consensus
was that the kit was overpriced for what was received.  However,
since the price has dropped, maybe the scene has changed.
It was mentioned that the instruction book was written, at
least in part by Tim Ely who knows proper procedures.

Jane Brown
brownjm@musc.edu

--On Fri, Aug 10, 2001 6:42 PM -0400 David Rose <David.Rose@AIRMEDIA.COM>