Bindary In A Box (was Re: The Booklover's Repair Kit)

At 06:42 PM 8/10/2001 -0400, David Rose wrote:
>If you are seriously interested in traditional binding, however, there
>really is no substitute for the "heavy equipment" (or at least "bulky
>equipment"), which is required for the job. While large, real binderies
>often use presses and and other equipment weighing hundreds of pounds, you
>might want to check out the following:
>
>http://www.binderyinabox.com/bindery.html
>
>      I'd be curious from other serious binders on the list (I'm certainly
>not one of them!) what they think of this kit.

Wow! Me too! I'd really like to hear what others here think of that, too,
because I'm now on the verge of buying myself one of those boxes! It
certainly does seem to have most of all the "hardware" that one might need,
not to mention it's small and that would certainly help when it comes to my
small place here.

What do y'all think? Is it too expensive for what you get, or does it look
like a reasonably good deal?

Now I'm drooling...<g>

Ron 8)

George W. Bush Quote Of The Day:

"It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it."
- Reuters, May 5, 2000

Psymon Web Bindery -> http://www.psymon.com
Sterling Moon Coffees -> http://www.sterlingmoon.com