Re: Bindery in a Box

I have seen Dea Sasso's Bindery in a Box and found it to be
well-constructed, heavy, nicely finished and made of quality materials. If I
had not previously purchased some of the equipment included in the box I
would not have had qualms about buying it. One thing I have not seen
mentioned on the list that occurred to me at the time was the matter of
convenience. Each time you are ready for the next book making step you have
to first set up the needed piece of equipment. I remember thinking "that
will get old." On the other hand, I am currently refinishing a guillotine
and the Bindery in a Box idea seems like a pretty good one.

theresa

Hand Bookbinding & Graphic Design
Theresa Milstead
PO Box 1118