Re: Real Gold? Hotstamping Question

I agree it's in the lustre. Real gold is very brilliant in
comparison to most foils, maybe all.

I have a spare unused roll of genuine gold hotstamping foil, if
anyone wants some. It's a lot more expensive than imitation, as you
might expect. And it's really bright and shiny - honest! I do have
the receipt to prove it. It's three inches wide by ...50 metres?
I'll have to check the length, but it's lots. A metre is just over a
yard, for those using folk measurements.

Tim

Tim Sheppard                    tim@lilliput-p.win-uk.net
Lilliput Press   -   Publisher of fine books in miniature
England                         http://www.lilliput.co.uk
                      The Storytelling FAQ is hosted here