Re: scorer/trimmer machine

In a message dated 8/13/01 7:03:24 PM, cstall@MAIL.SDSU.EDU writes:

<< Any advice on its operation would be greatly appreciated.  I hate to send
it back if I can learn to use it properly.  Gosh, you'd think that it would
have at least a small leaflet with it to help us novices. >>

You have not indicated who made this machine. Is it new?
Have you contacted the manufacturer and/or the sales people about your
problems? You certainly should not expect that you should get something
working on your own -- that's why you bought it.
Bill