handpress website update

Dear Book Arts Colleagues,

After several months of inactivity, I have updated my handpress website. I=20
hope you will check it out. There is both some sad news =E2=80=93 Carolyn Re=
ading=20
Hammer died on July 24, 2001, =E2=80=93 and some good news =E2=80=93 Steve P=
ratt has gone=20
into production on a Foolscap folio Albion handpress.=20

The website address is: http://letterspace.com/handpress, or use the link=20
below.

<A HREF=3D"http://letterspace.com/handpress/">Handpress</A>=20

If you have any questions or comments, please respond directly to me at=20
gabrum@aol.com.  Thanks.

Gabriel Rummonds
Seattle, WA 98107