Re: How do you write hand bound?

In my copy of _The Chicago Manual of Style_, the 13th edition, they
used the term hand-bound in describing the binding process. I would
trust that to most likely be the best styliste choice.

I took a look at http://www.m-w.com, my favorite online (note on-line
is no longer used because of the popularity of being so) dictionary. I
would avoid 'handbound' as the term is too infrequent for that to be a
word by itself.

--
Josh Kuperman
josh@ssimr.com