[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Fore-edge painting jig

           See footer at the bottom of this message (or top of
     the digest) for instructions on searching the archive, setting
                  your list options,and unsubscribing.

I recently had a request concerning a stand on which to display fore-edge
paintings. I have not heard of any, but the artist must have used some kind
of a clamp to hold the fore-edge in position to paint it.

Has anyone heard of or seen such a device? Or better yet, know of a supplier?

Best regards,

Jeffrey A. Barr
Curator of Rare Books
Smathers Library East
PO Box 117007
University of Florida Libraries
Gainesville, FL 32611
(352) 392-9075 ext. 309
Fax: (352) 846-2746

            BOOK_ARTS-L: The listserv for all the book arts.
      For subscription information, the Archive, and other related
            resources and links go to the Book_Arts-L FAQ at:

        To unsubscribe, type the following into the message body:
                            UNSUB Book_Arts-L
                        COMMAND MUST BE SENT TO:

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]