miniature books exhibit at Lilly Library

If you can, check out the Miniature Book exhibit at the Lilly Library,
Indiana University up until September 17. Check the IU Bloomington website
www.iub.edu for a brief description of the exhibit. The Miniature Book
Society meeting is Labor Day weekend in Indianapolis and Bloomington. I am
organizing another small exhibit in conjunction with this event at the
School of Fine Arts Gallery of miniature books made by local ie Midwest
folks. If you are interested I still have space. The exhibit goes in
August 28th and is up for one week. Contact me via email. thanks. j