Re: Plastic Covers

Do the mylar and polyester covers also mold, or is it just certain other
plastics (and do you know which ones)?

Thanks!

Carol Grossman

--
Carol Grossman

Member Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America,
International League of Antiquarian Bookselllers,
Rocky Mountain Antiquarian Booksellers Association

Specializing in fine press books, Limited Editions Club books, artists'
books,
illustrated books, and books about books.

Four Rivers Books, Ltd.
7228 Four Rivers Road
Boulder CO 80301 USA

Phone: 303 530 7567
Fax:   303 530 2251

email: carolg@fourriversbooks.com
web site: www.fourriversbooks.com

With the recent proliferation of internet auction sites and massive data
bases, it is more advisable than ever that you work
with dealers in whom you have confidence. We suggest you look for the
insignia of the ABAA, the Antiquarian Booksellers' Association
of America, and/or the ILAB, the International League of Antiquarian
booksellers.  These organizations represent more than 50 years
affiliation of leading booksellers worldwide. These organizations require
their member booksellers to have a proven track record of
experience, and to abide by a detailed code of ethics.

To see the best books the world has to offer, please visit our members:

http://www.abaa.org        and/or       http://www.ilab-lila.com