Re: Plastic Covers

What about books stored in Tyvek envelopes?  We have done this here at
CU with books that are going into remote storage and need some protection
(nothing terribly fragile or rare.)
The temperature and humidity in the storage facility are strictly
controlled,
but is the Tyvek bad for the books over time?
                                                Kay
Kay Moller
Kathryn.Moller@Colorado.EDU
Preservation/Book Repair