Re: Fw: Confused & needs help - same problem

(technical) instructions for setting your digest options can be found at
<http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8d/user/user.html#2.13>. Now, I don't
receive the digest, and it can be dependent on what software you use to
read mail. While I'd like to help with some of this, I can't keep track of
how everyone is set up from their list options to their software. Please
also remember that all listserv commands must be sent to
<listserv@listserv.syr.edu>. Messages to the list must be sent to
<book_arts-l@listserv.syr.edu>. Commands sent to the list will be ignored.
If you are having problems issuing commands, please copy me the original
message and any reply you received from listserv. Remember listserv is a
machine, and as such only understands the exact command required. It is not
intuitive or telepathic. Syntac matters. A general list of the most basic
commands is found in the Book_Arts-L FAQ and Archive.

I hope this helps.

Peter

Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>