Re: Book Art vs. Book Arts

I didn't intend to make it sound like I was making any kind of value
judgement about different types of handmade books. I've attended and taught
my share of one day workshops and if we lived in an area large enough to
have a rubber stamp store I'd probably teach a class there too. I've made
decorative handmade books (not to be confused with fine bindings) and
artists's books, and I do think there's an important difference between the
two.

Best wishes,
Roberta

Pendleton, Oregon