Re: Photopolymer Plates

Well, there's an excellent service provided by NA Graphics which I've used
and been very happy with the results. I send digital files via email and
they send me plates - no muss, no fuss. You could send artwork too I'm sure.
Contact:
NAG-photopolymer@worldnet.att.net
or Fritz Klinke at NA Graphics: 970-387-0212
or: nagraph@frontier.net
They are the best quality plates I've used, and I've been printing with
polymer for 6 or 7 years now. Of course, your results depend on your setup
and what you want to do. Make sure the thickness of the plate and substrate
will work for your press.
Brian Allen
Mountain View, California