Re: Photopolymer Plates

Beth Weiss wrote:

> Dear Friends,
>
> I am looking for a person or company that will completely process a
> photopolymer plate just from my b/w artwork via the mail? Does such an animal
> exist?

Listmembers working with photopolymer plates might also want to know
that Gerald Lange has set up a discussion list about this at Yahoo groups:

------------

Welcome to the Letterpress Printing_Photopolymer Plates group at Yahoo!
Groups, a
free, easy-to-use email group service. Please
take a moment to review this message.

To learn more about the PLetterpress Printing_Photopolymer Plates group,
please visit
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PPLetterpress

To start sending messages to members of this group, simply
send email to
PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com

If you do not wish to belong to PPLetterpress, you may
unsubscribe by sending an email to

To see and modify all of your groups, go to
http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups

Regards,

Gerald Lange

Moderator, PPLetterpress