Books for vending machine

In conjunction with the show of artists' books I'm organizing, I have
access to a vending machine which I hope to fill with inexpensive works to
encourage people to become collectors. If anyone has small books I could
include, please contact me off-list. All proceeds will go to the artists,
and I need the work by September 25th for installation.
Cheers,
Tara