Photopolymer plates

2000, we commissioned a print from Walter Askin, who lives in California. It
was letterpress printed from a photopolymer plate made by Darrell Hyder at
the Sun Hill Press, 23 High St., North Brookfield MA 01535, 508/867-7274.
There are many other print shops (nearly 500) listed in our Guide to Print
Workshops in Canada and the United States. To order a copy, go to
www.PrintAlliance.org and click on "subscribe" to find the order form for
our journal and the guide.

Carol Pulin, director, American Print Alliance
302 Larkspur Turn, Peachtree City, GA 30269
www.PrintAlliance.org, printalliance@mindspring.com