Re: Digital Camera Choice?

None.

I would rather shoot the book with film (by a pro) and then scan the color
prints.

DT Fletcher

75 Years of Crosman Airguns - the complete, official history of Crosman Arms
and every Crosman airgun produced from 1923 to 1999.  Purchase online at :<A
HREF="http://dtfletcher.safeshopper.com/"> http://dtfletcher.safeshopper.com
</A>

See my repairs-webpage for contacting service shops. <A
HREF="http://members.aol.com/vintairgun/repairs.htm">click to visit
http://members.aol.com/vintairgun/repairs.htm</A>

All books may also be purchased direct
PayPal, Money Orders, Personal Checks,Visa, MC, Discover accepted.
DT Fletcher
6720 NE Rodney Ave.
Portland, OR 97211
503/289-5837