Re: Book Art vs. Book Arts

Jules Siegel wrote:

>Martha was one of the people who created the concept of book art.

Yes, and for those listmembers who were on vacation, some of the other
folks who were institutionalizing Book Art are identified in my paper
"25 Years: The Book Art Movement 1974-1999," which you can read online
at:
http://minsky.com/sharpaper.htm

Thanks to the listmembers who have sent me corrections and additions
since the last time I posted this. They have been incorporated and I
welcome further addenda.

--
 Richard
 http://minsky.com